28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech and I want him to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to participate in this contest? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech and I want him to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to participate in this contest? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students who are studying a bachelor’s degree (graduation) course (full time – regular) in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to participate in the 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology conducted by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Those students who have already won any prize in the All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology are not eligible to participate in the 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology.
30th June 2019, 04:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Eligibility to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology;

31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology is open for all students who are pursuing regular full-time graduation in India (after 10+2) in any discipline from any recognized Indian university.

Those students who have won prizes (including consolation prize) in earlier essay contests of organization are not eligible to participate.
30th June 2019, 11:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology:

1) Applicants must complete Graduation in India in any discipline from a recognized university/Institution.

2) Applicants Essays should be submitted by a single author.

3) Essays should be in Indian Language or English.

Those who already won 31st All India Essay Contest prizes are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?