4th May 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

I want to study Hotel Management in IIHM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

8th May 2019, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

Eligibility to apply for education loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank for pursuing Hotel Management in IIHM is mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ selection process.

—> You should be more than 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank.
8th May 2019, 11:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM;

Eligibility;
--------------
You must be an Indian citizen.

You must have secured admission in Hotel Management in IIHM through an entrance test or merit based selection process.

Documents required:
-------------------
Completed application form,

Photocopies of mark sheets of 10th, 12th,

Address proof,

ID proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?