24th October 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for YES Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

I want to study Hotel Management in IIHM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in YES Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

17th January 2022, 08:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for YES Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

Eligibility:_

In order to be eligible, one must have secured 50% in HSC or graduation etc
Who have obtained admission to career oriented course.
Secured admission in India or Abroad through entrance or merit basis
Documents displaying regular income is mandatory for co applicant

With application form some documents are required
Adhaar card
Pan card
Signature proof
Guarantor form
Bank statement
KYC documents
Admission letter stc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?