28th November 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

I want to study Hotel Management in IIHM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

11th December 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Education Loan to study Hotel Management in IIHM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Hotel Management in IIHM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-operative Bank Education Loan are given below:

>> Students who got admission to the courses leading to graduate / post graduate degree or PG Diplomas conducted by recognized colleges / universities recognized by UGC / Government / AIBMS / AICTE / ICMR, etc.

>> Students got admission to the courses like CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.

>> Students got admission to the courses conducted by IITs, IIMs, NITs, IISc, XLRI, NIFT, etc.

>> Students have to provide 100% Collateral Tangible Security

>> Applicants have to take a share of bank @ 1% / 2% / 2.5% of the limit

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?