14th March 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020?

Hello Sir, I am studying for an MTech course and I came to know that Ashoka University Young India Fellowship is published for 2020. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to secure this fellowship? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

17th March 2020, 11:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying for an MTech course and I came to know that Ashoka University Young India Fellowship is published for 2020. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to secure this fellowship? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
In order to be eligible, the candidate must:

1. Candidates must have a recognized bachelor or master's degree in any specialization. (Final year students can also eligible to apply).

2. Not above 28 years of age on 15th July 2020 with an above-average academic record combined with additional-curricular activity.

3. Should have good written and verbal communication abilities.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?