4th January 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?

Hi!
I am a bsc student. My subjects are chemistry and microbiology I want to know whether after completing my bsc in any of these one subject I can go for mbbs??????? also i want scholarship for my mbbs and if not scholarship then
any education loan?

7th October 2016, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?

Admission is surely available for B.Sc students through medical entrance exam like NEET. If you have good marks in the entrance exam, then you will surely get admission through counselling.

After securing admission in a recognized medical college, you need to apply for education loan at the bank near you. It will be sanctioned based on your application and financial status.
14th June 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?

Greetings, I am doing my post graduation in Psychology ( age, below 25) without Phy, Chem, Bio. However , I had Phy, Chem, Bio in my 11th and 12th. Will I be eligible to take up the NEET Entrance Exam? What will be my qualifying code?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?