18th October 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in HDFC Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in HDFC Bank. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

12th November 2018, 03:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in HDFC Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Eligibility to take an education loan against family property in HDFC Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant are:

Applicant must be an Indian National and aged between 16 to 35 years.

Co-applicants will be required for full-time courses. The co-applicant should be a member of the immediate family.

Applicant must have secured admission to recognized Institute.
12th November 2018, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in HDFC Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Eligibility to take an education loan against family property in HDFC Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant are:

Applicant must be an Indian National and aged between 16 to 35 years.

Co-applicants will be required for full time courses. The co-applicant should be a member of the immediate family.

Applicant must have secured admission to recognized Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?