23rd November 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in IDBI Bank. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

14th June 2022, 12:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Eligibility
For getting an education loan , candidate must have secured admission in any of the professional course .
The admission has been secured on the basis of entrance exam or merit in a recognised institution.
For loan amount above 7.5 lacs require both collateral security as well as third party gurantee.
Candidate is required to provide documents related to academic background, property they will mortgage etc
In addition to this they will be required to furnish the bank account statement of co applicant.
Candidate can fill the application form online or offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?