2nd April 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Corporation Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

5th April 2019, 02:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Corporation Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Corporation Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant:

You should be a citizen of India.

You should have passed you previous examination with at least 60% marks (55% for student belonging to SC/ST category).

You should have secured admission to Diploma Engineering course in recognized institutions in India through Entrance test / Merit based selection process.
6th April 2019, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Corporation Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Collateral security is a secondary thing and guarantor will be the first thing you will need. If an education loan is of the big amount then only you will need collateral security. Just make sure you have a co-applicant or guarantor first, which is compulsory for education loan.

Collateral security will be asked by the bank if it is required. Any agricultural property will not be considered as collateral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?