31st May 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?

How to give scholarship test after class 10 CBSE result? Can someone please let me know the information about the scholarship which we can get right after completion of 10th standard? What are the preparation I need to do for the same? Thanks!

6th June 2015, 05:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?

There is no exam as such for scholarship after 10th CBSE. The scholarship is awarded by CBSE on the basis of 10th result. However, you can appear in NTSE in your 11th standard to get scholarship. The details of scholarship from CBSE on basis of 10th result has been attached below for your kind reference.
For NTSE details, click here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 120 views)
8th June 2015, 02:27 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to give scholarship test after class 10 CBSE result? Can someone please let me know the information about the scholarship which we can get right after completion of 10th standard? What are the preparation I need to do for the same? Thanks!
NTSE (National Talent Search Exam) provides some scholarships. Also you may apply for pre-metric scholarship given by central government.
3rd October 2017, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

How I get scholarship after 10th pass . Please give me some instructions by which process.I am belong to poor family .And I want to read after 10th pass . So I requested you to give me scholarships.

Your student

Ritik, kumar
11th July 2018, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 98.4% in CBSE Board Examinations 2018 in 10th class. I want the name of scholarships which I can apply for financial support for higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?