29th May 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

I want to study BSc(Hotel Management) and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BSc(Hotel Management) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

30th May 2019, 05:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course are;

Fee payable to college/school/hostel

Fee payable for Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.

Purchase of books/equipments/instruments/uniforms.

Purchase of computers/Laptops (if it is essential for completion of the course).

Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts.

Any other expenses required fo completing the course like - study tours, project work, thesis, etc.

Life Insurance Premium for life cover of student/co-borrower.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
30th May 2019, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for B.Sc. (Hotel Management) course are listed below:-

—> Fee payable to college/school/hostel
—> Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.
—> Purchase of books/equipments/instruments/uniforms.
—> Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts.
—> Travel expenses/passage money for studies abroad.
—> Purchase of computers/Laptops, if essential for completion of the course.
—> Life Insurance Premium for life cover of student/co-borrower
—> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,.
31st May 2019, 12:13 AM
Quiz Master

The Expenses that are covered under educational loan scheme are :-

- Course fees and tuition fees
- The expenses incurred on purchasing course book and related equipment such as
laptops
- Examination fees
- Laboratory fees
- Caution money
- Library fees
- Any other expenses that are enforced in completing the course
31st May 2019, 12:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BSc(Hotel Management) and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BSc(Hotel Management) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme – Expenses covered are given below:

Students can get their College fees and Hostel fees

Students can get their Library fees, Examination fees, Lab fees

Students can get – cost of Computer or Laptop (if necessary to complete the course)

Students can get Life Insurance

Students can get cost involved for books, instruments,

BOI Star Education Loan covers Building fund, Caution deposit, refundable deposit

BOI Star Education Loan covers other expenses necessary to complete the course like Study Tours, Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?