23rd June 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

I want to study BSc(Hotel Management) and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BSc(Hotel Management) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

25th June 2019, 03:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BSc(Hotel Management) and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BSc(Hotel Management) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

Some of the expenses covered under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme are given below:

>> Fees payable to college, Library, Examination, Laboratory

>> Caution Deposit, Building Fund / refundable deposits (supported by proper receipts)

>> For purchase of books, instrument, equipment, uniform

>> For purchase of Computer / Laptop (if essential to complete the course)

>> For other expenses required to complete the course like Study Tours, Project Work, etc.

>> Life Insurance premium for life cover of student / co-borrower
25th June 2019, 06:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course;

Fee payable to college/school/hostel,

Examination/Library/Laboratory fee,

Purchase of computers/Laptops, it is essential for completion of the course,

Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts,

Life Insurance Premium for life cover of student/co-borrower,

Any other expenses required for completion of the course like - study tours, project work, thesis, etc.

Candidates can visit the official website given below for details;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
26th June 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Expenses covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course:

1) Candidates fee expenses at college/ school/ hostel
2) Candidates examination fee/ library/ laboratory fee etc.
3 Candidates Travel expenses/ passage money for studies overseas.
4) Candidates insurance premium for student borrower.
5) Candidates Caution deposit, building fund/ refundable deposit supported by institution bills/ receipts.
6) Purchase of books/ equipments/ uniforms/ instruments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?