29th January 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

I want to study BSc(Nursing) and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BSc(Nursing) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Karnataka Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

9th February 2019, 06:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing B.Sc. (Hotel Management) course are mentioned below:-

—> Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees
—> Examination / Laboratory and Library Fees
—> Purchase of Books / Study material / Equipment and Uniforms
—> Caution Deposit / Building Fund / Refundable Deposits
—> Travel expenses / passage money.
10th February 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BSc(Nursing) and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BSc(Nursing) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Karnataka Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

The following expenses are covered under Karnataka Bank education loan scheme:

>> Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees and Boarding and Lodging Fees (if resident outside hostel)

>> Examination Fees, Laboratory Fees, Library Fees

>> Caution Deposit / Building Fund / Refundable Deposits

>> Travel Expenses

>> Insurance premium for student borrower, if applicable

>> Purchase of Computers – at reasonable cost, if necessary for the course

>> Any other expenses like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?