29th January 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BTech. I have heard about the Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank

9th February 2019, 06:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Eligibility to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing B.Tech course is mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to technical/ professional course in a recognised college/ university.

The maximum amount offered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan for pursuing higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
9th February 2019, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

You need to first secure admission in a recognized engineering college and then approach the concerned bank branch with all the required documents. Just make sure you have confirmed the admission.

You need to fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents to the concerned bank branch located near to you.
10th February 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BTech. I have heard about the Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank

Eligibility to apply for the Karnataka Bank education loan scheme for the BTech course is given below:

>> Applicants should be Indian nationals

>> Applicants should have secured minimum 55% marks in the qualifying examination

>> Applicants should have secured admission to professional / technical or other courses in India

>> Applicants should have secured admission in the colleges / universities approved by UGC / AICTE / Government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?