9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

I want to study BTech and I am already preparing for various BTech entrance exams. But the fees of BTech is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that UCO Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

14th June 2019, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Expenses covered under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for B.Tech aspirant are listed below:-

—> Fees for the course /Examination /Library /Laboratory
—> Purchase of books/ Stationery & equipment/ instrument /journals/ uniforms.
—> Caution deposit/ building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/ receipts.
—> Hostel charges/ Boarding cost run by institutions /Private Hostel/ Paying Guest Accommodation etc.
—> Purchase of Computers, if essential for completion of the course.
—> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,.
14th June 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BTech and I am already preparing for various BTech entrance exams. But the fees of BTech is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that UCO Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

Expenses covered under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course are given below:

>> Course fee, Examination fee, Library fee, Laboratory fee

>> Hostel Charges

>> Purchase of Books / Instrument / Uniforms

>> Purchase of Computers (if essential for the completion of the course)

>> Other expenses like Study Tours, Project Work, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?