9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of UCO Bank. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

14th June 2019, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

The moratorium period of UCO Bank Education Loan for Abroad studies is Course Period plus one year.

The repayment tenure of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme is maximum 15 years after completion of moratorium period.
14th June 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of UCO Bank. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

Holiday Period or Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for abroad studies is the Course period + 1 year.

Students can repay the education loan under UCO Bank in 15 years (180 EMI) after holiday period / Moratorium period.

UCO Bank offers up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad colleges or universities. Interested students can contact the UCO Bank branch for getting education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?