9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab & Sind Bank offers an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do Bachelor of Hotel Management course. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Punjab & Sind Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

14th June 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Punjab & Sind Bank offers an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Bachelor of Hotel Management course. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Punjab & Sind Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

Punjab & Sind Bank offers education loan for the graduate / postgraduate or PG diploma courses conducted by the recognized colleges or universities recognized by UGC / Government / AICTE / ICMR / AIBMS, etc. Therefore, if your Bachelor of Hotel Management course fulfills the above requirements, then you are eligible to get an education loan from Punjab & Sind Bank.
You can contact Punjab & Sind Bank near your permanent address for availing education loan or can download the application from the website https://www.psbindia.com/content/applicationforms and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?