29th October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?

I am a hassan resident.I am looking for the college.Can you tell me about the fee structures fo the christ college bangalore.So that It will be a easy for us to select the college.I got 79% in PUC.Provide the information required......,,.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  2. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  4. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  6. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  7. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  8. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  9. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  10. Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it
  11. Cutoff marks required for MAT in Christ College Bangalore?
  12. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college?
  13. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Com 2nd year with computer application
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?
  16. Fee structure of St. Johns Medical College Bangalore for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  18. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure?
25th June 2015, 03:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?

Christ university, Bangalore offers Doctoral programmes (PhD), M.Phil programmes, Post graduate courses, Under graduate programmes, Diploma programmes.

As you have not mentioned the course for which you wish to apply, we are unable to provide the details.

For official website go to http://www.christuniversity.in/azadmission.php
6th August 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?

Christ college admission to BBQ courses is it open now for 2019 academic year and its fe
e sructure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?