15th August 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Electrical Engineering at IIT Roorkee to apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I am poor student and belongs to OBC category but I got good rank in JEE Advanced. So, please send me fee structure of Electrical Engineering course at IIT Roorkee so that I can apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Roorkee Engineering College
  2. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  3. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  5. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  6. Fee structure of reputed colleges to study Master of Education course? Can I apply for an education loan?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  8. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  9. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  10. Fee structure of NMAM Institute of Technology to study Civil Engineering? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?
  11. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  13. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  14. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  15. What is the fee structure for MCA in IIT Roorkee for general, SC, ST and OBC
  16. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  17. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?
16th August 2016, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Electrical Engineering at IIT Roorkee to apply for an education loan?

You can apply for education loan only after getting admission at IIT Roorkee. There is no point in getting fee structure and applying now if your admission is not confirmed. The fee can go up to 1 lac per semester if you go for hostel facilities.

Once you get admission at IIT Roorkee then you can get the details of fee structure from the institution itself through their prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?