29th January 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of NMAM Institute of Technology to study Civil Engineering? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Civil Engineering course at NMAM Institute of Technology. Please tell me fee structure of this college? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  3. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? -- [New]
  5. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  6. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  7. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  8. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  15. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  16. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  17. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
18th February 2017, 01:56 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Fee structure of NMAM Institute of Technology to study Civil Engineering? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?

The fees structure of Civil Engineering of this college is as follows:
For CET-Govt seat :::
At CET cell is Rs.36,090 ; At College it is Rs.18,860 >Total= Rs.54,950

For COMEDK seats :::
COMDEK is Rs.1,37,500 ; At College it is Rs.21,950 > Total= Rs.1,59,450

And Management fee is Rs.1,80,000

You may take education from any bank branch near to you. Visit the bank and ask about the education loan procedure. Fill up the necessary detail like your name ,age,nationality,how much amount you need for how many years etc. Ask the thorough details of the loan. There will not be any such problem,the procedure is quick.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?