9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Sir,
I want to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)
in Abroad specially in Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Please tell me for doing this course I can apply for Education Loan?
Which Bank can provide me Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  4. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  10. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  11. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  18. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
10th April 2015, 09:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Yes, you can apply for the educational loan to pursue in MIT.

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance from the banking systems to provide financial support for all the eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue the higher education in India or abroad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission to foreign university/ institution in respective course through selection or entrance test.

3. Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.

* For studies in abroad the maximum amount sanctioned as educational loan is Rs.15 lacs.

* Some of the top banks which provide educational loans are as follows:

1. State bank of India.
2. Axis bank
3. Punjab national bank
4. Allahabad bank
5. IDBI bank
6. HSBC India
7. Syndicate bank
8. Canara bank
9. HDFC bank
11th April 2015, 12:47 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Yes, you can apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT). To start the education loan application process, first you should have an admission letter(I20), which was received from MIT. After receiving your I20, you should contact any regional bank manager and you should enquire him about the application process and the documents required to apply for education loan. Then you should apply for education loan by submitting your application along with required documents, then the bank manager will approve your education loan.
11th April 2015, 01:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan to pursue your B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. You can take education loan up to 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. It will cover tution fees, institute charges, hostel and mess fees and other study related costs. The list of banks which provide education loan is attached below for your kind reference. You can approach any one of the bank from the list for education loan. If you are not satisfied with the one you approached, you can approach another one.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 75 views)
11th April 2015, 02:28 AM
SmilyRishu

You are on a good track, so my suggestion to you is that you should work hard in to fulfill your aim. You will definitely got the education loan for studying in the Massachusetts Institute of technology. But for getting the education loan for studying in the MIT you must have to fulfill some criteria.

You must have sufficient land or other valuable treasure for putting as a security.

You must have to complete your higher secondary education with minimum marks specified by the MIT.

Also your age must not be greater than 30 years.

If you fulfill all the above constraints than you can apply for the education loan in the bank.

Any bank that comes in your area will provide you education loan. But my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the education loan in a bank that has good facilities and good terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?