23rd October 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank for BHM aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Laxmi Vilas Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study BHM? I want to take an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

28th October 2018, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank for BHM aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Laxmi Vilas Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study BHM? I want to take an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

Holiday period or Moratorium period under an educational loan scheme of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is the course period + 1 year or 6 months after employment, whichever is earlier. Holiday period could be extended up to 24 months after completion of the studies. The repayment period under an educational loan scheme of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is for education loans up to Rs7.5 Lakhs – up to 10 years and above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – up to 15 years. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?