20th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank for MS in Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Laxmi Vilas Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study MS in Abroad? I want to take an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

23rd September 2018, 02:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank for MS in Abroad aspirant?

The holiday period under education loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank for pursuing MS in Abroad is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job whichever is earlier. The holiday period can be extended upto 24 months after completion of the studies.
24th September 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank for MS in Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Laxmi Vilas Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study MS in Abroad? I want to take an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

Holiday period / Moratorium period under the Education loan scheme of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is Course period + 1 year or 6 months after employment, whichever is earlier.

Repayment period (to be paid in EMIs) is as follows:

For education loans up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs – up to 10 years
For education loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – up to 15 years

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?