23rd October 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Does Nainital Bank offer an Education Loan for ICSI program?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do ICSI program. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that Nainital Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true? Please let me know immediately.

28th October 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Nainital Bank offer an Education Loan for ICSI program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do ICSI program. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that Nainital Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true? Please let me know immediately.

Yes, Nainital Bank offers education loans for the ICSI (CS) program . Nainital Bank offers education loan in the name of “Nani Shiksha”. Nainital Bank offers education loan for studies in India and abroad. Students should be Indian National and should have secured admission to technical/professional courses through Entrance Test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the Nani Shiksha. Students can get maximum Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?