20th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Hello everyone, I want to get the details of the Education Loan scheme of the education loan facilitate by Bank of India. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

24th September 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get the details of the Education Loan scheme of the education loan facilitate by Bank of India. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

Bank of India offers education loan for higher studies in India and abroad. Students should be an Indian National and should have secured admission in a recognized college or institution in India or abroad through Entrance Test or Merit based selection process to avail education loan with Bank of India. They should have good academic record to avail education loan with Bank of India. They can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. There is no margin required for education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. Female students can get concession in interest rate in Bank of India. Moratorium period (repayment holiday) – course period + 1 year and repayment period is 15 years. Students can find the details in the BOI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?