22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ICWA Essay Competition? Fee of this test?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for ICWA Essay Competition. I am studying in 10th standard of CBSE Board and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this and also tell me about the fee of examination.

6th September 2018, 04:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA Essay Competition? Fee of this test?

Visit the official link I.e. for registration https://www.mygov.in/task/icwa-essay-writing-competition-2018/

Fill up all the details in the registration form.

Once you have registered, by entering through logging credentials fill the application form with required details.

Upload the scanned copy of all required documents.

Submit the essay in PDF format in the application form.

Sent the application via email yo *[email protected]
6th September 2018, 04:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA Essay Competition? Fee of this test?

Visit the official link I.e. for registration https://www.mygov.in/task/icwa-essay...petition-2018/

As a new user click on 'Register' button.

Fill up all the details in the registration form.

Once you have registered, by entering through logging credentials fill the application form with required details.

Upload the scanned copy of all required documents.

Submit the essay in PDF format in the application form.

Sent the application via email to *[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?