16th July 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Hunar All India Scholarship Exam for 11th CBSE student?

Hi everyone, I want to register for Hunar All India Scholarship Exam. My son is studying in 11th from CBSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

6th September 2018, 05:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Hunar All India Scholarship Exam for 11th CBSE student?

I want to tell you that you can not apply for Hunar All India Scholarship for your son, as he is studying in 11th from CBSE Board.*Only girls students can apply for this scholarship, who have passed class 12th*from pan India and have secured a minimum of 75% marks in class 10th*and 12th class. They must have secured admission in B.Tech./BE (preferably in Electrical or Electronics stream) and B.Arch. from India for current batch to be eligible. This scholarship is given based on the merit and need of the candidate.

Registration process is as follows:

Visit the link i.e.*http://www.buddy4study.com/applicati...L1/instruction

Register with your Gmail, Facebook or any email ID.

Fill up the 5 step application form and upload required documents.

Finally, submit the application form.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
http://legrandscholarship.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?