6th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know how I can apply for a Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know how I can apply for a Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligible students have to apply online (http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/he_ma/hec_cadpge.php?st=4) for the Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers on or before 30th September, 2019. They have to apply for the Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers with the Registration ID. Those students who do not have the Registration ID can register through “New Registration” tab available on the web page. Students have to fill all the required information and apply for the scholarship.
13th August 2019, 04:53 PM
Om saii

Default Re: How to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers?

Procedure:-

Candidate who are eligble can apply online on the website : www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.

Candidate can send the documents on the website.

Candidate can apply offline on the native place:-

Vikas Bhavan, 6th Floor
Thiruvananthapuram- 695033
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?