6th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

11th August 2019, 01:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Eligibility to apply for the Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers 2019 is given below:

Applicants should be the son or daughters of the Primary or Secondary School Teachers

Applicants who are studying in the first year of the HSC / VHSC and undergraduate courses in Government or Government Aided Arts and Science College

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
11th August 2019, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers are as follows;

You should have Indian nationals.

You should be a son/daughters of primary/secondary school teachers.

You should be a first year student of HSC/VHSC or under graduate course in a recognized institute.

More information is available at;
http://61.0.248.125/dcekerala/?page_id=1213
12th August 2019, 01:09 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you are eligible to apply for the Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers being a 12th student.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for " Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers " :

<> You must be a first year student of HSC /VHSC and under graduate course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science college.

<>Son/Daughter of Primary/Secondary school of Teachers.

These two major requirements to apply for the Merit Scholarship to Children of school teachers.
13th August 2019, 04:48 PM
Om saii

Eligibility :--

1. Candidate Should be a First year student of HSC/VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science College.

2. Candidates should be of Primary/Secondary School Teachers.
15th August 2019, 09:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a 12th standard pursuing student, you are eligible to apply for Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers. Please refer the eligibility criteria below;

-> You're parents should be a teacher of Primary or Secondary School.

-> You should be pursued for the HSC / VHSC and undergraduate courses, which is recognized by the Government (or )Government Aided Arts and Science College.

For further details, please Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?