6th July 2023, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for The Paul Foundation Scholarship?

Hello, My name is Pooja Chaudhuri. I'm a B.Com graduate from JD Birla Institute, Jadavpur University. Since my graduation, I have been working in the field of journalism. I am currently a senior editor at fact-checking organisation Alt News.

I have been accepted into Columbia University's MS in Data Journalism program for the 2022-23 cohort and wanted to enquire if Paul Foundation's scholarship application is still open. If yes, how can I apply and what is the deadline for the same?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Pooja

7th July 2023, 09:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for The Paul Foundation Scholarship?

The candidate applying for the scholarship have to submit duly filled in Application form of the Foundation with comprehensive official evidence of candidates academic achievements and letter of Application along with receipt for admission to a course of study in top ranked universities.
The application form can be filled either online or offline with academic record, 2000 word essay etc.
Selection will be based on candidates academic potential.
Final interview will take place in June -July every year.
9th July 2023, 08:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for The Paul Foundation Scholarship?

How to apply for The Paul Foundation Scholarship?

Candidates must complete the application form with all the relevant details like:
A personal statement of 2000 words regarding the academic profile and subject area of interest.
The application forms must be sent via post or directly submitted to the office of the paul foundation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?