14th February 2023, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

15th February 2023, 06:38 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

It's pretty much strange that you are looking from Scholarship from Embassy. Indian embassies typically do not offer scholarships directly. However, you can check with various organizations and institutions that offer scholarships for BBA studies in India. Some of these scholarships are merit-based, while others are need-based. Here are some resources to help you get started:
  • Check with the universities or colleges where you want to pursue your BBA. Many institutions offer scholarships to students based on their academic achievements.
  • Look for scholarships offered by government organizations, such as the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
  • Research private organizations and foundations that offer scholarships for students pursuing BBA studies. These can include international organizations such as the Fulbright Program, as well as Indian-based organizations like the Tata Trusts or the Rotary Foundation.
  • Check scholarship databases such as Scholarships.com, StudyAbroad.com, and Fastweb.com. These databases compile a list of scholarships available for students pursuing higher education.

Once you have identified potential scholarship opportunities, be sure to carefully read the eligibility requirements and application deadlines. You may need to provide academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, or essays as part of the application process. Good luck!

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
23rd February 2023, 04:05 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

(i) For admission to science/engineering courses, an applicant should have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at Higher Secondary level to be eligible.

(ii) Applicants should clearly mention the course to which they are seeking admission while mentioning choices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?