3rd July 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for doing BCA full time? Steps followed to apply for the scholarship?

Can you give me scholarship for BCA? cause I have no money for further study. Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
  2. Is there any scholarship available after completion of SSLC with 88.5 percentage marks?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  4. Details about USA M.Sc Scholarship in Hematology? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  6. How get scholarship in India for doing MBBS course? What are the steps to be followed for getting the MBBS scholarship?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for diploma in civil engineering students?
  8. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  9. What is the process to get full free scholarship in MIT?
  10. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to complete studies abroad with full scholarship without paying any fees?
  14. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  15. Admission in USA with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of scholarships for Engineering student with names of organization sponsoring the scholarship? Last date to apply and other details of the scholarship?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  18. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
7th July 2017, 05:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scholarship for doing BCA full time? Steps followed to apply for the scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you give me scholarship for BCA? cause I have no money for further study. Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response.
There are various scholarships available for studying the BCA course in full time. You can contact the college you’re studying for a scholarship or you can apply for a scholarship directly. Various government and private organizations are offering scholarships for deserving candidates. In general, scholarships are offered on the basis of merit and family income. Students can apply online or offline as per the requirements to get a scholarship. List of scholarships available for the BCA students is given below;

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

HDFC Scholarship - Website Link

TOEFL Scholarship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?