28th August 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma student apply for indian embassy scholarship?

Can a Diploma student apply for Indian embassy scholarship? What are the criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?
  3. How to get Scholarship for BBA course from Indian Embassy? Required percentage in 10+2 for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become eligible for Indian Embassy scholarships?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for diploma in civil engineering students?
  7. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  8. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  9. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  12. What is the criteria for eligibility for Indian Embassy Scholarship? I have completed 12th science with 72% aggregate marks and 85 marks in English
  13. How to get job in Indian Embassy if didn't cleared TOEFL or IELTS?
  14. How to get scholarship for BBA from Indian Embassy?
  15. Model question papers of MBBS entrance exam?
  16. Can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship with a backlog in Diploma Engineering course?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  18. Regarding getting job in Indian embassy abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?