22nd April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan to study GME in AMET University, Chennai being a Mechanical graduate and belongs to SC middle class family?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2 months ago. I need to join GME course in AMET University in Chennai. I'm a Scheduled Caste student and belongs to a middle class family. Please tell me how to apply for an Education Loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Petroleum in AMET University for a candidate whose father is working in UAE and mother is a Teacher in India?
  2. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  3. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  4. After B.Com. Accounts what should I do if I belong to a lower middle class family? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  7. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  8. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  9. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
  10. Is it possible to study Dental in Russia for a candidate who belongs to Middle class family?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  13. Colleges for GME (Graduate Mechanical Engineering) course in India
  14. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech if completed B.Tech from Kurukshetra University?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
12th May 2016, 08:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan to study GME in AMET University, Chennai being a Mechanical graduate and belongs to SC middle class family?

Procedure to apply for education loan :-

- Approach any bank near your residence with the admission letter and the prospectus of AMET University.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning details of education loan and put forward your loan request.
- Get to know the formalities which you need to follow and the detailed norms of education loan.
- Act as per bank's instructions to get the education loan sanctioned by complying with all terms and conditions and completing all norms of education loan.
27th August 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan to study GME in AMET University, Chennai being a Mechanical graduate and belongs to SC middle class family?

I want to study amet uni.. ads course and I want education loan. What is the procedure
24th April 2023, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Please,Tell me about any scholarship for gme course in amet University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?