15th March 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an ME in ECE holder and I have heard about the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship. I want to apply for this fellowship programme. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this fellowship programme? Please let me know immediately.

18th March 2021, 05:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

Procedure to apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the follow ship by following the steps maintained below:-

Visit the official website of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship:-
www.nitw.ac.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details carefully.

Download the application form.

Fill in all relevant details.

Send the completed application via email in a PDF file ( field application form, CV and supporting documents) to
[email protected] on or before 15 March 2021.

Selection procedure:-
Based on the interview.

Application fee:-
There is no placation fee.
18th March 2021, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

Procedure to apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Visit the official website:-
www.nitw.ac.in

Click on the ''Apply Now'' button and read all details.

Fill in all relevant details.

Send the completed application via email in a PDF file to
[email protected] on before 15 March 2021.

Application Procedure:-
There is no application fee.

Selection procedure:-
Based on the interview.
19th March 2021, 10:58 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

Procedure to apply for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is;

Visit direct link given.

https://www.nitw.ac.in/main/update/Jobs/Tenders/

Fill all required details.

Send complete application via email in a pdf file with all required documents to -

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?