11th December 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. I want to know about the application status of mine. Can you please let me know how I can check the status? Please tell me asap.

13th December 2020, 01:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme?

You can heck the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme below:

Log on to official portal of J&K scholarship and fee reimbursement that is http://www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in/

There will be two options available to check the scholarship form status in the pre Matric students form status or post matric students scholarship.
13th December 2020, 05:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme?

Procedure to check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is as follows.

Once you complete application procedure, you can visit NSP portal.

Now login on the portal using username and password.

By clicking on application status applicant can check their application status.

For any inquiry one can contact at -
Helpline: 0120 - 6619540
Email: [email protected]
13th December 2020, 05:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme by visiting the official website:-

www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in
13th December 2020, 06:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You, can check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme by visiting the official website:
www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in

Application deadline - 31st January 2021.

All eligible ST students will be given the scholarship subject to the application of means test prescribed in the regulation.
13th December 2020, 09:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To check the status of Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, kindly visit the link that is provided below:
http://www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in/

°°° To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must-

Be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir

Belong to Scheduled Tribes category.

Be a student of class 11 to postdoctoral level.

Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2.00 lakh per annum from all sources.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://scholarships.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?