18th July 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of the Prime Minister's Special Scholarship Scheme 2020?

Hello everyone, I have applied for the Prime Minister's Special Scholarship Scheme. I want to know how I can check the status of this scholarship. Can you tell me how I can check the status of this scholarship? Kindly help me to know about the process.

19th November 2020, 08:16 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How can I check the status of the Prime Minister's Special Scholarship Scheme 2020?

Candidates who have applied for the scholarship can check the application status through the official portal www.scholarships.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Entrance exam to get BTech(Information and Communication Technology) admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission? 1 17th April 2020 12:57 AM
How can I get information for admission information in SC Category in NIT Warangal? 6 12th June 2018 12:29 PM
Information about admission in degree in Pune? What is the cutoff list of last year information Technology department? 1 31st May 2016 08:13 PM
Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE? 3 4th September 2012 10:19 AM