16th March 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get without having account in State Bank of India if selected for Inspire Scholarship?

Hello Sir
I got selected for Inspire Scholarship.
What is the way to get my scholarship
while I don't have a State Bank Of India account?
Please tell me immediately

27th March 2015, 01:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get without having account in State Bank of India if selected for Inspire Scholarship?

The Inspire scholarships are transferred only to SBI bank accounts. So, if you don't have SBI account, then you should try to open Savings Bank Account in any branch of the State Bank of India. And it is mandatory to have account on your name. After opening the SBI account, you can send your details to DST. Then they will transfer your scholarship amount to your SBI bank account.
11th July 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get without having account in State Bank of India if selected for Inspire Scholarship?

Sir I am under 18 so I am unable to open a normal saving account in SBI. So can I open a minor account in SBI for Inspire Scheme.
7th September 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have an account in syndicate bank of india.is it necessary to open new account in SBI to get inspire scholarship.
7th March 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Within how many days I can upload bank details for the inspire scholarship. That I have informed to
Upload again my details as there's is some problem in previous one. After 1 month can I upload the details.
3rd July 2019, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get inspire scholarship in mini branch of State Bank of India?
19th July 2019, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Please share a link that says you must have only SBI account, other bank account not acceptable by government.
7th August 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have SBI kiosk account can i have Scholarship?
16th August 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have been selected for inspire, but have SBH account which is joint account is it valid
17th August 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i make a joint account for the inspire scholarship...

Because i am under 18
21st August 2020, 10:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How can I get without having account in State Bank of India if selected for Inspire Scholarship?

How can I get without having account in State Bank of India if selected for Inspire Scholarship

Inspire Scholarship account only transfer to SBI only. If you donot have SBI account, then you can open an account in any branches of State Bank of
India, After open your SBI branch.
7th September 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get nsp schlorship to my sbi minor account.
Because the per day transaction limit is 5000 but schlorship amount is 10000.
Is it possible.
8th November 2020, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

I fill nsp form can i fill inspire scholarship
18th November 2020, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I'm under 18 yr so minor account is eligible for that
20th November 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

My account isn't open in SBI because I'm under 18..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?