4th January 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about admission in degree in Pune? What is the cutoff list of last year information Technology department?

please sir kindly give me information about admission of degree in Pune.For that i required to know about cut of list of last year information technology department.

31st May 2016, 08:13 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Information about admission in degree in Pune? What is the cutoff list of last year information Technology department?

To take admission in Pune engineering colleges you have to give entrance exam called MHT-CET and for the details of this exam visit the website "www.mhtcet2016.co.in".
Note this is the scenario if you have completed your 12th and want to get admitted in Maharashtra engineering colleges. The score between 160 to 175 out of 200 should fetch you good colleges.

If you have completed your diploma and you are looking for direct second year admission then you should directly apply for counselling process, visit the website link - "http://dsd15.dtemaharashtra.org/dsd15/?did=748" for the same.
For cut off list visit the link - "http://dse15.dtemaharashtra.org/dse15/institute_report.php/hp_controller/livecuttoff".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?