26th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for BCom course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study BCom and I need an education loan for this. Please give me information on an education loan for BCom course? Please tell me how I can get an education loan for studying this BCom course?

29th September 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for BCom course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study BCom and I need an education loan for this. Please give me information on an education loan for BCom course? Please tell me how I can get an education loan for studying this BCom course?

You have to contact any nationalized bank for getting an education loan to study B.Com course. You should have secured admission to the B.Com course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from a bank. You should have secured admission in a college recognized by the UGC / Government, etc. for availing an education loan to study the B.Com course. You have to provide necessary security and margin for availing an education loan to study the B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?