26th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a scholarship to study BTech being a JEE Main qualifier?

Hello Sir/Madam, kindly let me know how can I get a scholarship for studying BTech as I have been qualified in JEE Main. I am searching for the scholarship. Please help me to get a scholarship. Thank you in advance.

29th September 2019, 01:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a scholarship to study BTech being a JEE Main qualifier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, kindly let me know how can I get a scholarship for studying BTech as I have been qualified in JEE Main. I am searching for the scholarship. Please help me to get a scholarship. Thank you in advance.

You can contact your college or can apply directly for getting a scholarship to study the B.Tech course. There are various government and private scholarships available for those students who are studying B.E / B.Tech course. In general, scholarships are offered to the deserving students on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and family income. You can find various scholarship details like Central Schemes, State Schemes and UGC Schemes in the National Scholarship Portal (Click Here).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?