9th May 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BCom LLB course

Hello everyone, I want to do BCom LLB course. For this course, I want to know which banks are there to avail education loan? Kindly let me know about such banks which are providing an education loan for me?

12th May 2019, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BCom LLB course

You can contact any reputed bank situated near to your residence once you secure admission at a recognised law College. You will need all the required documents to apply for edcustion loan and admission confirmation is the first requirement.

You can contact banks like SBI, PNB, Union Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc. Just contact the nearest branch of any of these banks.
13th May 2019, 04:32 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BCom LLB course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do BCom LLB course. For this course, I want to know which banks are there to avail education loan? Kindly let me know about such banks which are providing an education loan for me?

Students have to contact the bank branch for getting education loan to study the BCom LLB course. Some of banks offering education loan to pursue BCom LLB course are given below:

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Axis Bank - Official Website

HDFC Bank - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?