23rd February 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur?

Hello everyone, I want to do BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) from IIIT Nagpur. But I need to get an education loan for studying this course. So, please help me to know how I can get an education loan for this course?

24th February 2022, 11:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur?

Procedure to get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur:-

The candidate should have the following documents to get an education loan for BSc Nursing.

1) Mark sheets or passing certificates of 10th and 12th.

2) Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of last 6 months

4) KYC documents

5) Duly-filled application form.

6) Two passport size photographs.

7) Income Proof of parents or guardians.

Next, you have to contact the Bank manager for the next procedure to sanction the loan.
24th February 2022, 12:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur?

Procedure to get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur:-

The candidate should have the following documents to get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur.

1) Mark sheets or passing certificates of 10th and 12th.

2) Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of last 6 months

4) KYC documents

5) Duly-filled application form.

6) Two passport size photographs.

7) Income Proof of parents or guardians.

Next, you have to contact the Bank manager for the next procedure to sanction the loan.
24th February 2022, 07:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For loan application, there are two options.
Candidate can apply online through the official website of bank and there they can

*fill the application form, upload mandatory documents required.

*Submit the form and take a print out of application .

*Visit the bank branch for further formalities

*Or else they can visit the nearby branch of bank and fill the form offline.

IIT Nagpur also offers various scholarships to its students on a wide range.
The institute provides different scholarships for students belonging to different , diverse cateogaries.
25th February 2022, 04:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur can be seen below:-

After your admission visit any bank and ask for educational loan.

If you are eligible, then only fill application.

Attached all required documents and submit it back to get education loan.
25th February 2022, 08:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Education loan is made available by many banks in order to help students who are financially weak.

For education loan, applicant has to show confirmed admission in any reputed college or university.

Many banks provide loan easily upto 7 lacs without any collateral security.
26th February 2022, 06:47 PM
Msdhoni02

How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur?

IIIT Nagpur offers scholarships to its students on a wide range. The institute provides different scholarships for students belonging to different, diverse categories.

Banks like Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Bank, etc offer education loan to study BTech in IIIT Nagpur.
27th February 2022, 09:46 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Requirements :

Nationality Indian
Age Minimum- 18 years Maximum- 35 years
Academic record Proven- good
Qualification Pursuing graduate/postgraduate degree or a PG diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?