23rd February 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

Hello everyone, can I get an education loan from Bank for studying BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course? Kindly tell me it is possible for getting an education loan if I apply for BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

24th February 2022, 07:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

Yes one can get education loan for fashion designing course.
But they have to comply with terms and conditions of bank from where they want to apply for loan.
One can visit the nearby branch of bank and have a discussion with branch manager of bank to know the details of education loan.

Every bank provides loan at different rate of interest .
Public sector banks provide loan for fashion designing course provided they have a financially sound guarantor.
25th February 2022, 04:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

List of banks offering an education loan to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course:-

State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
United Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Syndicate Bank
Vijaya Bank etc.
26th February 2022, 06:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

Yes, you can definitely get an education loan to pursue your fashion designing course. You need to comply with the norms, terms, and conditions of the concerned bank to get an education loan.

You need to approach the concerned bank and have a discussion with the branch manager to know the details of the education loan.
27th February 2022, 09:42 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can definitely get education loan to pursue your fashion designing course. You need to comply with the norms, terms and conditions of the concerned bank to get education loan. You need to approach the concerned bank and have a discussion with the branch manager to know the details of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?