16th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota?

Hello everyone, I want to do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from IIIT Kota. But I need to get an education loan for studying this course. So, please help me to know how I can get an education loan for this course?

17th December 2020, 12:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota?

Procedure to get an education loan to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota can be seen below.

After your admission visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application form.

Attach all required documents and submit application form to get education loan.
19th December 2020, 07:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota?

Education loan is made available by many banks...
In order to.help students who are financially weak ...

For education loan ,applicant has to show confirmed admission in any reputed college or university...

Many banks provide loan easily upto.7 lacs without any collateral security...
31st August 2021, 07:37 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Before applying for education loan, few factors are required to be considered, i.e., the interest rate on the principal amount and the repayment holiday that is given to the student when their course period is over.

Once you finalise your list and have decided which bank to go to. Collect the important documents such as your Adhar card, your parents Pan card, Copy of Income rax return, to name a few with duly filled application form and two passport size photo.

You may borrow as much as Rs. 7.5 lakh unsecured loans, above which you will have to provide a collateral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?