1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?

Hi friends, I am in the final year of my BE course studying with Aerospace Engineering. I want to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in USA But I want to get an education loan for this course. Please let me know how can I get an education loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

25th June 2022, 11:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?

For getting an education for MS , one must have got confirmation letter from the college .
As soon as you get the confirmation letter from college , you can apply for education loan.
For abroad studies one can get loan upto INR 20 lacs.
There is no processing fee for upto 20 lacs.
There are several banks that offer education loan at different rates of interest
One can either apply online or offline or through the lender of bank for discussing the loan terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?