3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?

Hello everyone,
I want to pursue my Master's in Electronics Engineering from Harvard University, USA. Please inform about the scholarship which I will get if I secure admission there? And also if I eligible to get scholarship then also I can apply for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  2. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  3. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  6. Which courses can be done in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  11. Which stream shall I select in MS and what can I study further to get good job? Scholarship or education loan details for this course?
  12. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  13. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  14. Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?
  15. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  16. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  17. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  18. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
13th June 2015, 10:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?

Havard University provides scholarship on various fields. However, in general the fields which are applicable to you are :-

- Excellence in the field of academics especially in the course in which you are enrolled.
- Outstanding achievement in extracurricular activities.
- Exceptional performance in the entrance exams based on which it takes admission like GRE and TOEFL.

Yes, you can get education loan even after receiving scholarship. You can take education loan on the remaining expense of your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?