19th October 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?

Please advice me how can i get scholarship in MSC in Clinical Microbiology?? provide me the details of collage and contact numbers? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria to apply for the scholarship? Who can give me the complete details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  5. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  6. How can I get scholarship in Clinical Microbiology for MS in Australia or other countries?
  7. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  8. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  9. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  11. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  12. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  13. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  14. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  16. Will MSc Clinical Microbiology be beneficial to do NHS clinical scientist training programme?
  17. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  18. Which course is beneficial for me after doing MSc in Microbiology?
19th December 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please advice me how can i get scholarship in MSC in Clinical Microbiology?? provide me the details of collage and contact numbers? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria to apply for the scholarship? Who can give me the complete details soon?

You have to contact your college for a scholarship or apply for it directly - online/offline. Many scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and their family income. You can apply for scholarships with necessary documents mentioned in the scholarship’s website. You can apply for some of the scholarships given below for studying MSc in Clinical Microbiology course.

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program - Official Website

Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?