19th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How can we get optometry scholarship and what is the fee structure?

I've completed my +2 from St. Xavier's College,Nepal with good marks and I want to join optometry course.What is the average fee structure and scholarship schemes for studying this course in India? Can you guide me on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average fee structure of Optometry?
  2. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  3. Muslim minority scholarship being a B.Sc in Optometry from YCMOU?
  4. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  5. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  6. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?
  9. Fee structure for MDS in USA? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  11. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  12. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for completing the CS course? Is there any way to complete it with scholarship?
  14. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  16. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  17. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
  18. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
7th November 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can we get optometry scholarship and what is the fee structure?

How can I get scholarship in India for b.optometry?? And what kind of scholarship are available in India for optometry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?