12th December 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat?

Hello everyone, I am planning to applying for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

7th February 2019, 08:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to applying for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?
Food Bill Assistance scholarship aims to provide monthly stipend to socially and economically backward class students.

Eligibility:

- Student studying in Medical and Engineering colleges are only eligible to apply
- Annual income of the applicant’s family must be below Rs. 2.50 Lac.

Benefits:

- Eligible students will get Rs. 1,200 per month (up to 10 months) as a stipend.
- Important dates to apply: 1st July to 31st August of every year.

Documents required to apply:

• Self-attested caste certificate and Aadhar Card
• The first page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
• Fee receipt of current academic course
• Hostel certificate (only for hosteller student)
• Income certificate and school leaving certificate
• Current year bonafide certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?